Blogmas Day Three: Festive Makeup Look

by - 08:00:00


For day three of blogmas, I thought I'd share one of my all time favourite makeup looks! It has become more of a day to day wear recently, which I'm not complaining about...but for some people who don't typically wear heavy makeup on a daily basis, this is the perfect festive night out look!


It's super easy to do, and also really affordable! I don't buy high end makeup for two reasons. 
1)It's way overpriced and I can guarantee it does not cost that much to make. 
2)Cheaper alternatives are just as good! 

This makeup is adaptable too. You can take away the liquid liner to make it less dramatic, or even darken your outer crease for a more bold look.


I actually did a makeup tutorial to go with this look when I first feel in love with it back in July! I was rocking a copper/champagne eye look way before Christmas! Never the less, its definitely my favourite makeup look, which is why I thought i'd share it with you all.


Products Used:



The Video:
                 

You May Also Like

0 comments