Lush Halloween/ Christmas Haul

by - 08:34:00

Major confession alert! I took these photos back at the beginning of September. Yes, it has taken me that long to sit down and write a blogpost. I am planning a lot of fun content for my blog over blogmas, so look forward to that!


This haul was the highlight of my year! Why? Because I genuinely haven't had the time or money all year to splash out on Lush's store and treat myself. I do tend to wait until the wintery months before I whack out all the bath bombs and melts and bubble bars, but only because on those colder nights make you lust for a bath so much more! I grabbed a few of my festive favourites as well as a few new ones, which I am now an avid lover of!

The Comforter

Obviously, I could never order or even walk past a Lush store without grabbing a Comforter Bubble Bar. This bar has been and always will be a staple product in my bathroom! I've found that living in a flat, with only an extractor fan to reduce moisture (doesn't work), a lot of my bath bombs and bubble bars develop water marks and damp patches. So this year I decided to break all of mine up and bag them up. This beautiful bubble bar broke up into over 12 pieces, which for me would equate to approximately four baths! 

Lush: Sometimes you just need to shut yourself off from the outside world under a blanket of fruity foam that will put you back in the right frame of mind to face the world. This bar is supersized, so you’ll only need to crumble half a bar under your tap to make enough bubbles for a long, comforting soak. Cassis absolute gives a distinctive blackcurrant fragrance, while bergamot adds an uplifting note.





Rocket Science
This was a new product for me, and they are always the most exciting for me as I never know what it will look like once it hits water. The Rocket Science bath bomb leaves your bath a lovely shimmery blue shade, with an uplifting citrus scent creating the perfect relaxation zone! Again, I cut mine up and have managed to get three decent baths out of this one bomb, which makes it well worth the money! Best thing about it? It shoots around your bath like an actual rocket! If that doesn't persuade you, I don't know what will.

Lush: Blast off to another world with this mix of uplifting bergamot and lemon. It’s smooth soaring to beautiful bath waters as mellow yellow fizzes with deep blue and pink. Lower onto the surface of the water, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as it leisurely glides around the bath. You'll love this to the moon and back.



Candy Mountain

I was so excited to finally order this! I've seen so many bloggers and YouTuber's rave about this product so much every winter, and I was never able to get it because it was either out of stock or I just couldn't afford it. This year, that changed and oh my gosh, am I glad I finally managed to grab one! If you like Snow Fairy and The Comforter, you will love the Candy Mountain bubble bar! This bubble bar has a beautiful soft and sweet scent, that compliments any other sweet product. It doesn't change bath colour much, but if you're in it more for the scent and bubbles - this is for you! 

Lush: Give yourself the best kind of sugar rush with this sweet treat. Crumble this pink and white helterskelter under running water to create sugar-frosted peaks that will leave you smelling sweet all day. Vanilla warms and comforts while you bask in blush coloured waters. 





Pink Pumpkin

This bubble bar is very similar to the original Sparkling Pumpkin bar they had last year. That one was an orange gold, that left glitter everywhere, and had a very strong citrus scent. This beautiful bubble bar has more of a floral scent,  and created the best pink bath. It is also covered in glitter that disintegrates into the bath water, creating a magical glittery scene. 

Lush: Get pretty in pink and make them all wink with geranium and bergamot oils. Simply crumble under running water for a cloak of uplifting bubbles. There's no need to leave a shoe behind; a sprinkling of lustre and sultry jasmine absolute will ensure your prince charming treats you to a happy ending.





Monster's Ball

I feel like this bath bomb is the perfect autumnal scent. The eye on the monster is actually a bath melt, creating a soft an gentle addition to your bath. It has a mix of soothing tones or jasmine, but also has woody fragrances, making you feel all warm and cosy and rock salt, fully relaxing your muscles. Of course, it changes your bath colour to a stunning purple shimmer. The Monster's Ball bath bomb is typically a Halloween product, but is still available online for a limited time. 

Lush: Eye spy with this little eye something beginning with BOO! This monster mash-up of lime and neroli oils is a sure fire way to get the party started. Toss into a hot bath and watch it go. Olibanum oil relaxes and leaves you feelin’ Franken-fine all night long.




Shoot for the Stars

Another wondrous bath bomb with little bath melts inside! This bath bomb turns the water a beautiful shimmery blue, with the gold bath melts adding a warm glitter mist over the water. With a honey scent, the Shoot for the Stars bath bomb creates a softening and conditioning coat over your skin, with coconut cream and uplifting scents of bergamot and orange oil. This bath bomb is the perfect bath treat! 

Lush: Honey-scented sparkles of Brazilian orange and bergamot waltz with swirling, golden stars, creating a world of cobalt colour. As the calming blanket of shimmering, midnight blue unfolds, Brazilian orange and bergamot oils combine to send your mood rocketing up to the stars.

You May Also Like

0 comments