Blogmas Day Eleven: Why I Love Snow Fairy

by - 08:00:00


"The Snow Fairy welcomes you to her bon-bon sweet kingdom, with cleansing candyfloss clouds, a bubble gum breeze and luxurious lustre-filled lathers to put you at ease. Summon it in the shower, morning, noon or night, and be filled with comfort, joy and delight."

Snow Fairy has been my favourite Lush scent for as long as I can remember! I've always enjoyed the more sweet scents, like vanilla, bubblegum and rhubarb. So when I first smelt this delicious scent, I needed to have it! My obsession began with just the shower gel, however over the years it has developed to much more. Extra shower gels, jelly bombs, body conditioners, lip scrubs and any Christmas item they release at this festive time of year!


"Candy floss water sets the scene, evoking the excitement of enchanting fairgrounds and disappearing bites of sugary fluff. To enter this otherworldly carnival, you need only step into the shower. Smooth the rich, buttery conditioner over your entire body and as you do, you’ll rise above it all on a ferris wheel of saccharine, fairy tale sweetness. Organic cocoa butter, mango and avocado swirl together to hydrate and soften the skin. When you're ready, rinse off and return to earth."





The body conditioner has become my new saviour for after the bath! I know it says to use in the shower/bath, but I never read this. I assumed it was a body lotion, so from day one of receiving this, I began using it as a moisturiser. It's consistency is rich and thick, so a little goes a long way! It leaves behind the familiar smell of Snow Fairy for hours. 

This gorgeous bright pink shower gel is decorated with glittery, white iridescent sparkles. While this is distinctively Lush, it is so unlike most of their other products, and it wouldn't seem out of place in your local boots, next door to more High Street brands, such as Soap & Glory, or Philosophy. The unique scent of candy floss and bubblegum create the perfect, cosy feel whilst leaving your skin feeling super soft and smelling  delicious! 




You May Also Like

0 comments