Blogmas Day Five: Christmas Decorations

by - 08:00:00

After yesterday's post being all about the best budget decorations, I thought today I would show you my favourite decorations on my tree, and why I will continue to use these unique little pieces, instead of opting for a more 'fashionable' tree!






Personalised Name Bauble

This was a cute addition to our Christmas Dinner! These cute little baubles are personalised with your name, making them the perfect accessory to any table setting during the festive season. You can find similar items like this one here.







Cute Stitched Fox

This adorable little fox looks almost hand made. 
Its a simple design, but is a perfect addition to my tree. I believe I purchased this from Hobby craft about two years ago, for only £1! I can't seem to find the link, but they have similar items on their website, which you can view here.





Felt Penguin
Again, I'm pretty sure I purchased this from Hobby craft also..I love this cute, little simple penguin design. Again, this was only £1. I can't find this on their website either, but I have found some similar ones here.



Robin
Last year, Wilkos had a selection of decorations that was more of a cosy, handmade design. This, of course, matched our theme perfectly! I could only afford to get a couple, and this chunky red breasted Robin was one of them. It was super affordable, at only £1.50. I  love how crafty it looks, and fits with my tree theme! As before, I don't think its available anymore, but similar items can be found here.



White Button Heart
 This was a bargain find in Poundland! I don't normally go for decorations from Poundland, because they tend to be a bit tacky and not well made (which obviously can't be helped with cheap products). However, I've had this set for two years now, and nothing had broken/fallen off. I don't think Poundland stock anything like this now, but similar items can be found here.





Check Heart
I can't remember where these hearts come from, but I know how easy they are to make from home! All you need is a check pattern of some sort, whether its a good quality tea towel, or an old shirt. You also need some kind of stuffing for the inside, but you can buy this at Hobby craft, super cheap.  Any kind of string to hang the decoration, will need to be added before stuffing. You can find something similar here.




Stocking
Another cute item, which I believe I may have also purchased from Poundland. Its an adorable little stocking decoration, which hangs beautifully on the tree. I believe this was only £1, and I remember buying it because I said it would probably fit one of the rats feet!  I can't seem to find these anywhere online, but you can always make these too! 




Gold Bauble
These cute baubles are an example of what I like to have on my tree. I don't have too many baubles, because I like the main items to be the more unique pieces. Some of my favourite baubles are the red and gold glitter ones, and these retro style patterned baubles. I got all of my baubles from Wilkos, and cost about £3. These retro baubles were from £1 from Poundland!





You May Also Like

0 comments