Blogmas Day One: Christmas Blog Makeover

by - 08:00:00

It's getting very festive up in here! How do you like the new header? I've tried my hardest to make this page look more festive, without completely ruining my theme.
I've got some really exciting posts coming up throughout this magical time of year! I am doing blogmas, meaning I will post everyday through December. There are a lot of bloggers participating this year, and I for one am so excited to see what everyone posts!

This year, I've gathered a wide variety of posts to share, from baking, to gift guides, makeup looks to festive favourites!

Here's a sneak preview of what's to come this month!

I'll be uploading everyday in December, from today all the way up to 25th! I will make sure they're live by 8AM every morning, hopefully giving everyone a good opportunity of time to give it a look and read over! 

Who's excited? Today's post was more of a short and sweet into to Blogmas, but tomorrow's post is super exciting - i'll see you there!


You May Also Like

0 comments