One Week on Slim Life Tea

by - 14:48:00


A little while ago, I was lucky enough to receive a package from Slim Life Tea, to try out and review for you! I wouldn't review something I don't like, and this tea has legit changed my idea on Green Tea, and now I am an avid lover!
Slim Life tea is slightly different to your average tea. It is advertised as a weightloss tea, with lots of benefits:
  • Boosts your metabolism, causing weight loss
  • Increases mental alertness
  • Betters your skin condition 
  • Strengthens the immune system
As always, I was slightly sceptical about trying a 'weight loss' product, but I'm always up for a challenge! And so far, I've been pleasantly surprised!

The package contained two tins, both full of loose leaf tea. The only downside to this, was that their was no loose tea strainer/diffuser included. I wasn't aware that it was a loose tea (maybe a little naive on my part!). I had to order one online, which took a while to get to me. However, once I had received the strainer, I was ready to go!

All you need are these three things - the Slim Life Tea, a good size mug (holding at least 200ml of water), and your strainer. Oh, and a kettle! It is super easy to make and takes less than two minutes. Boil the kettle with enough water to fill your mug. Measure out two teaspoons of the loose leaf tea, and place it inside your diffuser. Fill the mug up with boiling water to 200ml, or for me, I pour water up to where the holes on the diffuser stop. 


After approximately one minute, the tea will start to 'diffuse' and change the colour of the water. This does take a little bit of time! Depending on how strong you like your tea, you can leave the diffuser in there between one and five minutes! For me, two minutes is the perfect amount of time.

After a minute, you quickly start to see the tea diffusing fully in the water.

At two minutes, it begins to fully change colour and is ready to be served!

When your tea has reached the perfect strength for you, just take out the diffuser and stir. You can even add some sugar to sweeten it if you prefer!


The Slim Life Tea programme is so easy to stick to. Its recommended that for weight loss, you drink three cups a day; morning, noon and night.  I was only drinking one in the evening as I was having it to help better my skin, reduce bloating and stop cravings at bedtime. However, from drinking just one cup an evening for a week, I still lost 2lbs!

You can view their products here.


You May Also Like

0 comments