The Versatile Blogger Award

by - 21:30:00

I've not been blogging long, but it is by far my favourite hobby and quickly becoming a passion of mine! So, I was super surprised when I got a notification from Twitter saying I had been tagged in a post - and then to see I had been nominated by the beautiful Emily, over at www.livinghealthyandbeautiful.com! Go and check out her blog, it's honestly so cute and her posts are so easy to read, as well as her photos being beautiful!

To continue the trend, I will list seven facts about myself, and then list seven blogs that I nominate for the Versatile Blog award and who you should check out!


1. I have a YouTube channel!
I have a YouTube channel! I've been doing YouTube for about two years now, and only as a hobby.  I mainly make videos about skincare, make-up and anything beauty related. You can check out my channel here - also feel free to subscribe!



2. Christmas
I love Christmas! It gets to September 1st and I am in full Christmas mode (of course Halloween is also there, but you just can't beat Christmas!). I love decorating the flat, the tree, I love wrapping presents, I love buying presents...I love everything it!


3. Ratties
I have two beautiful little girl rats! They're both 1 year old and are cheeky!




4.Make-Up
I love make-up. I wear make-up most days and like to switch up my style daily. My favourites are liquid liner and lipstick.




5. YouTube videos
My favourite pass time is to watch YouTube videos.  I tend to have them on as background noise, but it bring me a lot of comfort. My favourite YouTubers are Zoella, SacconeJoly's, Velvetgh0st, Sophie Louise and Pointless Blog.


6. 1975
Nothing else needs to be said!


7. My Flat
My flat/ my office is my happy place. I could spend an entire day in here alone, and have the most productive day! It is neat and tidy (most of the time) and there is always a scented candle on the go. My flat is full of cosy items; rugs, lamps, fairy lights and blankets and is truly the most comforting place to be. 

My Nominations:
Finally, to finish up, these are my seven nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
  1. Mermaidmoonchild
  2. Living Healthy & Beautiful
  3. Kayleigh Zara
  4. Franalibi
  5. Abbie Nicole
  6. Quite Franklii
  7. Life with Livie

I have just recently started to follow these and thoroughly recommend you check them out and show them some love!




You May Also Like

0 comments