Bomb Cosmetics Haul!

by - 22:15:00

This is somewhat of a late post! These items actually arrived nearly a month ago, but in true form of myself, I have only just got around to writing about them! I will get better, I promise!

So, as soon as the rain began to pour and the temperature dropped 0.2'C in the UK, I was in full Autumn/Winter mode! I can't help myself - considering I was born in April, and i prefer to be warm instead of cold, I am such a wintery person! I love everything about autumn and winter; cosy, dark nights, fluffy socks, hot chocolate, Christmas music (let's pretend I'm not currently listening to Michael Buble's Christmas Album!), and of course, baths!


I was fortunate enough to grab a discount code from Mermaidmoodchild's blog, where I got 10% off of my order at Bomb Cosmetics! Now, I've used Bomb Cosmetics a copious amount of times, so I knew I loved the products - and to have a discount code to use which essentially saved my shipping costs, made it even better!


The first was the 'Cotton Candy' bath blaster! It has a lovely, sweet and simple scent, with a mix of strawberry and marshmallow. It also benefits from having jasmine, coconut oil, cocoa butter and shea butter, making your skin super soft and smooth. 


Now, the Cherry Bathe-Well was the very first bath blaster that I ever bought of Bomb Cosmetics - in fact, it was the first bath bomb I bought EVER! It's even featured in my first Christmas vlog! This bath bomb has a mix of cherry combined with a rich, sweet cookie scent, with vanilla and hints of coconut and white chocolate. 


I am so excited about this one! Who doesn't love strawberry and banana milkshake?! This bath blaster speaks for itself, with sweet tones of juicy strawberry intertwined with vanilla and pure jasmine, balanced with jasmine and clay sage essential oils. It has the perfect balance of sweet scents, with the feeling of relaxation and tranquillity to help create the perfect bath.


I'll be honest, I went for this because I am an avid fan of rhubarb and custard sweets! This bath blaster is super sweet, with neroli blossom, and the strongest rhubarb I've ever smelt. It also benefits from cinnamon and rosemary to create the most comforting bath, perfect for these cosier nights! It combines red berried and rhubarb, with peaches blended with cream. 


The flockstar bath blaster is a new blaster to the Bomb Cosmetics site, and my favourite when it comes to presentation! It has a subtle, slightly floral scent with rose and geranium. Its blasts into a beautiful pink, just like a flamingo! This is the perfect bath blaster to end any stressful day! 


I've tagged all of these bath blasters, so they're easy to find! I really love all the products Bomb Cosmetics offer; bath blasters, hand soaps, body butters, bath melts, face care and gifts. They're a super affordable brand, as well as being 100% handmade, and are against animal testing! Wherever they can, they use all natural ingredients, as well as packing all products with essential oils, and having all vegan products!

You can check out all their other products here

You May Also Like

0 comments