Halloween Skeleton Nails

by - 08:00:00


I was flicking through my TimeHop the other morning, as part of my morning routine. Alarm goes off at 06:20AM, I roll around in bed while Ben gets up and turns the light on. I then play on my phone for ten minutes while he showers. Part of playing on my phone, includes my TimeHop stories! 

Now that we're approaching Halloween, all of my instagram photos from the last two years have resurfaced and reminded me of the fun I used to have doing my nails to match each occasion (as well as the occasional pumpkin photo and gingerbread latte post!).  


My favourite nail post still remains as this one! Skeleton nails! I had acrylic nails on at the time, and wanted to really get into the Halloween spirit. This design, although  looks difficult, is honestly super easy!

All products used are above. I started by painting four nails black and one nail white. The white nail will be the skull face. Using the white nail art polish, I drew out the lines as neatly as I could! Finishing off I used the black nail polish and a cocktail stick to draw out the skull face...super easy!

You May Also Like

0 comments