Miss Beauty Poundworld Haul & Review

by - 08:00:00

A few weeks a go I found out that Pound world had released their makeup line.The line included every piece of basic makeup you could think of. Lipsticks to lip liners, concealer to foundation. I picked up some things which I felt I’d use on an everyday basis – kind of like a dupe for my current everyday makeup look. I grabbed the following:
  • Miss Beauty Flawless Foundation in the Shade #1 Translucent
  • Miss Beauty Pressed Powder in the Shade #2 Sweet Touch
  • Miss Beauty Liquid Concealer in the Shade #1
  • Miss Beauty Concealer in the Shade #1 Light
  • Miss Beauty Blusher in the Shade #3 Honey
  • Miss Beauty Lengthening Mascara in the Shade #1 Black
  • Miss Beauty  Eye Pencil in the Shade #1 Black
  • Miss Beauty Fine Eyeliner
  • Miss Beauty Lipstick in the Shade #356 Mauve
  • Miss Beauty Nail Polish in the Shade #373 Glitter
  • Miss Beauty Nail Polish in the Shade #386 Suede
All of which, came to (of course) £11.00!
I believe Pound world is just a UK thing, like Pound land – however, I’m sure in your own countries you have something similar!



IMG_7249
Miss Beauty Liquid Concealer in the Shade #1
IMG_7246
Miss Beauty Eye Pencil in the Shade #1 Black
IMG_7242
Miss Beauty Flawless Foundation in the Shade #1 Translucent
IMG_7239
Miss Beauty Lengthening Mascara in the Shade #1 Black
IMG_7225
Miss Beauty Concealer in the Shade #1 Light
IMG_7221
Miss Beauty Fine Eyeliner
IMG_7217
Miss Beauty Lipstick in the Shade #356 Mauve
IMG_7213
Miss Beauty Nail Polish in the Shade #373 Glitter Miss Beauty Nail Polish in the Shade #386 Suede
IMG_7211
Miss Beauty Pressed Powder in the Shade #2 Sweet Touch
IMG_7209
Miss Beauty Blusher in the Shade #3 Honey

IMG_7265
IMG_7257
I’ve also done a video on this collection, where I try out all the products and give an honest review!

You May Also Like

0 comments