Make Up Revolution Ultra Brow Arch & Shape Review

by - 10:25:00

 The 'Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch & Shape' is just £3.50 and has both a crayon end and a felt tip end.  I got it in the shade 'dark', which I find too dark, and I have dark chocolate brown hair. I find it fully covers my brows, giving them great shape and definition.
IMG_4328
The felt tip end is a lifesaver! This fine nib allows you to precisely draw the shape of your eyebrows before filling them in. This is great to ensure that your brows are even and neat!
IMG_4329
My favourite is the 'pencil' end. I'll be honest - this is definitely more a crayon than a pencil. It is quite thick, so it is always best to use the pen end first, as its a pain to remove small marks!
PROS: Great value for money, good variety of colours, available online and in store, lasts all day.
CONS: Its quite a waxy consistency, can sometimes need filling in a few times on application.
IMG_8027
IMG_8028
Overall, this is my constant go to eyebrow tool on an everyday scale. I love the price and that the whole range is affordable. You can find Make Up Revolution in Superdrug and online here.

You May Also Like

0 comments