Firmoo Glasses Review

by - 18:32:00


I received an email recently from a company called Firmoo, asking to review a pair of glasses, give my honest opinion and make a YouTube video of my experience with them. I was so up for this, as I had only just paid out for a new pair with Spec savers - so I thought it would be a great opportunity to put them against the average High Street opticians.

I chose these frames here.
There is also a special offer for my readers/viewers, which enables you to BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all frames. That's two pairs for the price of one, averaging at £30 for both pairs!


The website was incredibly easy to navigate around, having specified sections for every need, gender and occasion. They have such a variety of frames, to suite all faces. My favourite feature by far, was the option to 'Try On' all frames. This made it even easier to choose the right frames for me. I like a particular frame, but I found that they didn't suit my face, which was very disheartening. When I tried similar frames on using the try on feature, I was able to find these frames, which suit my face shape perfectly!  


These frames stood out to my instantly. The colour, the flecks of blue and gold, the bridge connecting the frames, and the temples being sleek and thin. I was so happy to see that these fit my face well as I fell in love with them almost instantly. The price of these frames are just £14.74, then to add my prescription and Blue-light blocking lenses, including anti-scratch, Anti-Reflective/Anti-radiation and UV coatings was just an additional £16.63!


I was so surprised when I saw that the price of the frames were only £14! And then to add prescription lenses and anti-glare only cost an additional £15! That's a total of just £29 for a new set of frames! Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but they average opticians offer a 'cheaper' frame for £45, which does include your lenses, but not anti-glare, which is basically a necessity for today's computers, phones and TV use. So that sets you back another £30 - that's a total of £75 just for some cheap frames, plastic and easily breakable. These Firmoo frames are over 1/2 the price and the build quality is a whole tier above High Street! 

I have also done a full review over on my YouTube channel, where I tried them for a week!

You May Also Like

0 comments