HUDA Beauty Textured Shadow Palette | Rose Edition

by - 20:29:00


I was casually browsing the wonder that is eBay, when I came across a whole new world. There's a section of eBay specifically aimed at *dupe* make-up products! I've ventured here a few times before, and purchased lipsticks, eye shadows and kits.

This time, I found a dupe of the Huda Beauty Textured Shadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition. This palette retails at £56.00 and can be found here. I paid just £8.99 and can be found here. I've also added comparison photos below of the 'real' and 'dupe' palettes. Realistically, I don't see a difference! The shades are identical, name are the same, the order is identical. Is the product quality the same? I can't see how they aren't! I personally haven't tried the real product, but after extensively using the dupe palette, I can safely say this is more than worth it's money. The pigment is perfect (the swatches below are with just one swipe), the colours are great and they last all day long, even without a primer.  They don't leave residue either! I love it so much!
Original HUDA BEAUTY Palette

Dupe HUDA BEAUTY Palette.


Below, is a swatch of each shade.

I also did a full review on my YouTube channel:

You May Also Like

0 comments