L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask Review

by - 15:51:00

I've always been a bit mad when it comes to face masks. Considering I have very sensitive skin, I've only ever had one reaction. My extensive collection of the skincare products range from heat masks, to clay, detox to blackhead peels. I have a face mask for every occasion!
So, when I saw that L'Oreal had bough out their own range of face masks, I was very excited, to say the least!

There are three types of mask available, depending on your skin type: Purity, Detox and Glow.
Purity: "pure clay face mask for clogged pores
 with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes"

Detox: "acts like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). "

Glow: "a super-charged pure exfoliating clay mask enhanced with Red Algae 
Extract to exfoliate and refine your skin in just 10 minutes. "

I decided to go for the Detox mask, as I felt it was better suited to my skin tone. I wear a lot of make-up, work in town and always walking, so I needed something that clears impurities of daily life.


I love that this mask comes in a glass jar, instead of a tube like most other face masks. I mean, a tube is more of a space saver - but having a product in a jar just feel so much more special. You feel like you're treating yourself! I would also recommend using an old makeup brush to apply this, as it could get quite messy with fingers! 

Apply a relatively thick layer to whichever areas of your face you need to - for me, it was all over! It states that it will dry in 10 minutes, however I have used this about three times now, and each time its taken a minimum of 30 minutes to completely dry. I then wash it all off with a face cloth and hot water. I think you can do a face mask 2-3 times a week, however I tend to do them 3-4 times, along with a heavy skin routine.


Once this is removed, my skin feel utterly amazing. I'm not even exaggerating. It feels like silk. I don't have the smoothest of skin, but even I love the feeling of it after this mask! 

The best thing about this product? The price! In Boots at the moment, it is just £5.99, and has a promotion on with their skincare which you can view here.
It is also available in Superdrug, and they also have a promotion within the range, which you can view here.

PROS: Cost / Quality / Easy to apply / Left with beautiful skin

CONS: Takes a while to dry

You May Also Like

0 comments